4.09.2012

Magenta Birthday

Last week was my birthday week. The morning of my birthday, I got two surprises from Marcel: a really delicious strawberry cake and a soft cashmere purple/cabernet scarf. That was really sweet! Since he said he picked the colors because they might go with my vintage outfits, there we go, when he took me to dinner, I put on my 1960s red cashmere coat and magenta dress. Thanks honey for a sweet magenta birthday!  I am looking forward to another great year!

The Infamous Cake!


Pre-dinner pose


Another One.. Smile...

Hem, Ok....Starting to feel my stomach..dreaming of food now



Yummm

Us - Well Fed and Happy :D


Scarf: Cashmere Saks Fifth Avenue (Gift from Marcel) | Coat: Cashmere (Vintage Fashion Expo) | Thrifted: Gloves, Dress, Clutch | Shoes: Bandolino

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...